2024 BMW i5 M60 “The Tesla killer”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandonbrake

Reaction score
According to Autoevolution, the BMW i5 M60 packs a serious punch! They even claim it is as fast as a Ferrari 599 GTB. But the range stinks. BMW claims 256 miles per charge, but let's be honest, that's a stretch. According to reviews, the Tesla Model S outperforms the competition in terms of speed, range, and charging options. Most EV enthusiasts should have no trouble making this decision, right? Wrong! Apparently, reviewers still prefer the BMW. It's much more comfortable and luxurious than the Tesla.

1711036010842.png 1711036029660.png

According to Autoevolution, the BMW i5 M60 packs a serious punch! They even claim it is as fast as a Ferrari 599 GTB. But the range stinks. BMW claims 256 miles per charge, but let's be honest, that's a stretch. According to reviews, the Tesla Model S outperforms the competition in terms of speed, range, and charging options. Most EV enthusiasts should have no trouble making this decision, right? Wrong! Apparently, reviewers still prefer the BMW. It's much more comfortable and luxurious than the Tesla.

View attachment 3 View attachment 4

choosing looks over performance is usually a bad idea in the long run and may even cause serious problems in the future. Tesla's Model S performs way better than the BMW i5 yet people still prefer to look and choose a luxurious exterior than a car that has more capabilities. People need to be more practical nowadays, but I guess status and ego is way more important in this generation

Prioritizing comfort over performance isn't a good idea especially if you want to get the most out of what you paid. Based on what @Brandonbrake mentioned, the brand of a vehicle has a greater impact than the performance of the vehicle. We tried our best to guide them to make better decisions when it comes to the car that they will choose.

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back