Any reco for Extended Warranty for 2024 BMW i5 M60

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EustaciaVye

Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for an extended warranty for my 2024 BMW i5 M60. I've already looked into some, but they don't have coverage for my specific model.
I've always opted for extended warranties on my BMWs, especially since I tend to keep them for a long time. Has anyone had good experiences with other companies? I'm located in Southern California (Ventura County) and would appreciate any advice you can give. Thanks!

I've bought several aftermarket warranties, but I think the extended warranty from the BMW dealer is the best option. Reimbursement is frequently an issue with aftermarket warranties. When you buy from the dealer, you can ensure that they will be reimbursed for covered repairs. Also, dealer-sold warranties are usually transferable, which makes them more appealing when selling your car.

So a buddy of mine who's really in the know about the industry totally swears by First Automotive for aftermarket extended warranties.

If you decide to hit them up, it’s a savvy idea to drop the names of other companies like Car Shield, Car Checks, and Endurance when you're negotiating. It’ll totally give you some extra edge!

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back