Big Ups to BMW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy01

Reaction score
I must say, I am quite impressed with BMW customer service, I got a call last week from a rep at BMW. The guy was so amazing, he called to find out how my experiences has been, and if I had any suggestions for improvement.

I have a few really, and I also wanted to know where to find release notes on Software changes, he told me to go to Settings and then updates. Beautiful one from BMW, it is important to always get customers feedback. (y)

I must say, I am quite impressed with BMW customer service, I got a call last week from a rep at BMW. The guy was so amazing, he called to find out how my experiences has been, and if I had any suggestions for improvement.

I have a few really, and I also wanted to know where to find release notes on Software changes, he told me to go to Settings and then updates. Beautiful one from BMW, it is important to always get customers feedback. (y)
Absolutely! I’m all in on this! It’s super cool to see BMW actually putting themselves out there and asking their customers for feedback. This is gonna be a game changer for new EV owners - let’s be real, all that tech can feel like a maze. So it’s awesome to know BMW is there to support you. Way to go, BMW!

Oh, it seems there are positive experiences, too. I still didn't have any problem yet, with calling customer service, but I have a friend who made a call to BMW customer service, and he wasn't too satisfied. And it was a simple question. Something regarding new software updates...

Oh, it seems there are positive experiences, too. I still didn't have any problem yet, with calling customer service, but I have a friend who made a call to BMW customer service, and he wasn't too satisfied. And it was a simple question. Something regarding new software updates...
Do you have an idea on what the specific issue your friend faced with BMW customer service? I'd love to understand what happened.

A few years back, I got a similar call right after I scored my new ride, and honestly, it totally blew my mind! It’s so cool they’re always snagging feedback from customers to level up their service. Major thumbs up for that!

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back