I5 M60 footwell temperature adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArnoldoaleMan

Reaction score
I'm having trouble adjusting the footwell temperature in my i5 M60. I've tried using the fan icon and selecting auto, but I can't find an option for the floorwell. In my i4, I could just ask the car to adjust the footwell temperature. In the i5, it says the car doesn't have footwell lamination. The manual suggests selecting individual settings, then driver, but there's no footwell option in the list. Is this a downgrade from the i4? Any tips on how to adjust the footwell temperature would be greatly appreciated.

In the iDrive climate control menu, you can totally mess with where the air goes by adjusting each vent separately. Just so you know, you can only set temperatures for the driver and passenger vents, so no special temp settings for the screen or floor vents. If you want to kick up the airflow to the floor, try shutting off that middle vent on the driver’s side to get the air flowing where you want it.

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back