Is i5 Taller with Adaptive Suspension?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtreece

Reaction score
So I’ve got the adaptive suspension with 4-wheel steering on my i5, and it feels a bit taller than the M-Sport setup. Is there actually a difference in ride height? Also, why’d BMW make the adaptive suspension ride higher? I chose it mainly to get that 4-wheel steering I missed from my last ride. Thoughts?

So I’ve got the adaptive suspension with 4-wheel steering on my i5, and it feels a bit taller than the M-Sport setup. Is there actually a difference in ride height? Also, why’d BMW make the adaptive suspension ride higher? I chose it mainly to get that 4-wheel steering I missed from my last ride. Thoughts?
Yeah, the adaptive suspension might sit a bit higher than the m-sport setup since it’s all about that comfy, stable ride - especially with the 4-wheel steering. If you’re after a sportier vibe, just mess with those settings or think about some upgrades!

Yep, I’m on looking for some upgrades to give my ride a sportier vibe! I want it sitting a bit lower - just had to go with this set up because of the 4-wheel steering. Anyway, thanks a bunch for getting back to me! Really appreciate it!

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back