My i5 M60 is being a Pain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrLocalMilkman

Reaction score
We just got our hands on a new i5 M60, but we’re running into a few hiccups. The charging flap’s only popping open when the car’s running, the time zone is way off, speed limits are messed up, and we’re having a tough time getting the Digital Key to play nice for both me and my wife. Has anyone else dealt with this stuff or have any secret fixes? Should we just roll into the dealer and let them sort it out or am I missing some DIY magic here?

We just got our hands on a new i5 M60, but we’re running into a few hiccups. The charging flap’s only popping open when the car’s running, the time zone is way off, speed limits are messed up, and we’re having a tough time getting the Digital Key to play nice for both me and my wife. Has anyone else dealt with this stuff or have any secret fixes? Should we just roll into the dealer and let them sort it out or am I missing some DIY magic here?
Give your app a quick check for any software updates. If nothing’s popping up, Genius could roll out an update for your car to keep things running smoothly.

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back