OMG! Looks like BMW's got artists working on i5 Flow NOSTOKANA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHouseAtreides

Reaction score
Mind BLOWN by the BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA. It's everything I never knew I wanted in a car as an artist. It's like they took a classic Art Car concept and injected it with future tech. Seeing Esther Mahlangu's work come alive with the futuristic twist. It's a rolling art exhibit! This is artistic horsepower, and I'm here for it! Did any gearheads with a creative side get to see this thing at the Frieze Los Angeles art fair?

Attachments

• BMW i5 Flow Nostokana.png
    BMW i5 Flow Nostokana.png
    351.4 KB
Mind BLOWN by the BMW i5 Flow NOSTOKANA. It's everything I never knew I wanted in a car as an artist. It's like they took a classic Art Car concept and injected it with future tech. Seeing Esther Mahlangu's work come alive with the futuristic twist. It's a rolling art exhibit! This is artistic horsepower, and I'm here for it! Did any gearheads with a creative side get to see this thing at the Frieze Los Angeles art fair?
the artwork looks dope man! too bad I didn't have the chance to check out the rolling art exhibit... We should support artists like her, kudos to you Esther Mahlangu and keep being an inspiration to all artists

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back