Time for New Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeast1

Reaction score
Just got a nudge from my app saying my tires are down to 4/32 tread depth. I checked, and yep, all four are wearing out evenly. I’m rocking Pirelli AS tires with about 16k miles on them. Thinking it’s time to switch things up to a brand that might stick around a bit longer. Got any tire brand tips or personal faves? Oh, and any clue on how to ditch that tire wear alert from my app? Appreciate it!

You can try using the same brand again or you could try Michelin Pilot Sport. They're really decent tires and handle really well.

Try restarting your app after changing your tires to see if it removes the message.

You can try using the same brand again or you could try Michelin Pilot Sport. They're really decent tires and handle really well.

Try restarting your app after changing your tires to see if it removes the message.
Yeah I’m also thinking about getting a Michelin this time. Btw, how many miles did you squeeze out of them before you had to swap?

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back