What’s Up with this Dynamic Handling Package?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter_is_my_Name

Reaction score
Just took the new i5 M60 for a spin, and wow, it’s seriously awesome! I got the exact setup I wanted, but it’s got this Dynamic Handling Package I’ve never even heard of. Can’t find any info about it in the online build configurator. Is this thing from an old model even though it’s a 2024? Anyone got the scoop on this package?

Just took the new i5 M60 for a spin, and wow, it’s seriously awesome! I got the exact setup I wanted, but it’s got this Dynamic Handling Package I’ve never even heard of. Can’t find any info about it in the online build configurator. Is this thing from an old model even though it’s a 2024? Anyone got the scoop on this package?
Right now, you can only snag the Dynamic Handling package for the i5M60 through the dealer and who knows when it will hit the web config. This cool package comes with Active Roll Stabilization, which is like a magic trick for handling those turns. It uses an electric motor to keep things steady, and it smooths out the ride by adjusting the wheels on bumpy roads. It’s like giving your ride a comfy, hi-tech upgrade!

Right now, you can only snag the Dynamic Handling package for the i5M60 through the dealer and who knows when it will hit the web config. This cool package comes with Active Roll Stabilization, which is like a magic trick for handling those turns. It uses an electric motor to keep things steady, and it smooths out the ride by adjusting the wheels on bumpy roads. It’s like giving your ride a comfy, hi-tech upgrade!
Oh, thanks for that, @soloskater1 ! Too bad I didn’t even ask for this package and they just threw it in. Plus, I really don’t want to shell out extra cash for it. Ugh, so frustrating!

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back