Who’s interested in M60 i5?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 28

Reaction score
This Spring will be the release date of this car but have you already pre-order it? I Pre-ordered mine coz I like their i4 and I want to have the this latest due to it’s specs I find cool though, but I really needed a bigger car for my family to enjoy and it’s size is very spacious it does look expensive and I enjoy having a stunning looking car. But still, I will still keep my i4.

This Spring will be the release date of this car but have you already pre-order it? I Pre-ordered mine coz I like their i4 and I want to have the this latest due to it’s specs I find cool though, but I really needed a bigger car for my family to enjoy and it’s size is very spacious it does look expensive and I enjoy having a stunning looking car. But still, I will still keep my i4.
the previous model also impressed me thats why I also reserved my very own i5, with the improvements from the i4 I can say that it is more spacious now and I think you should consider buying the i5. There are also new safety features that are installed in this model to ensure a comfortable but safe driving experience.

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back