Best BMW i5 review IMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chowie

Reaction score

Doug's been my go-to car reviewer for years. As always, he delivers a superb review on the new BMW i5. One surprise this time: Doug is wearing pants! I suppose he, too, gets tired of wearing shorts on occasion haha.

Doug's been my go-to car reviewer for years. As always, he delivers a superb review on the new BMW i5. One surprise this time: Doug is wearing pants! I suppose he, too, gets tired of wearing shorts on occasion haha.

It's my first time watching his video and I now understand why he is your go-to car reviewer. He is meticulous and clearly, he has a system of explaining things in a way that is understandable even for non-enthusiasts. But dude I think you got it wrong with the pants part, he is wearing shorts its just that the color of his shorts blends well with his skin tone.

Yeah, it is my first time watching him too. He is the best in his craft. This BMW i5 review is fantastic. You're going to love that car as well.

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back