BMW i5 how was it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkey_The_Luffy

Reaction score
Thanks to its amazing features and performance, the BMW i5 has proven to be a successful electric car buy. The cabin is opulent, furnished with premium materials and cutting-edge equipment. For convenience you can use a level 2 charging plug in your garage. Cool right?

Thanks to its amazing features and performance, the BMW i5 has proven to be a successful electric car buy. The cabin is opulent, furnished with premium materials and cutting-edge equipment. For convenience you can use a level 2 charging plug in your garage. Cool right?
BMW i5 is a beast that can't be rivaled even among the top competitors on the market. With its premium features and unrivaled performance, I cannot ask for more. I hope they release another EV that is better than what they have right now, I want them to challenge themselves and strive to be better than before.

I couldn't believe it when I found out that BMW had the space to fit a frunk in the i4 but chose not to. It's such a missed opportunity! The undercarriage has plenty of room, even in the smaller models.

I'm still baffled as to why they didn't just add a plastic cover to create a usable frunk.

When I asked a BMW salesman about this, he gave me the most ridiculous excuse: "Our customers are expecting regular 5 series legroom, so we don't need to make it bigger." I mean, seriously? That's not a valid reason.

I have hope for the upcoming Neue Klasse models, though.

They seem to be focused on maximizing interior space while keeping the overall size smaller.

Back