BMW i5 how was it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkey_The_Luffy

Reaction score
Thanks to its amazing features and performance, the BMW i5 has proven to be a successful electric car buy. The cabin is opulent, furnished with premium materials and cutting-edge equipment. For convenience you can use a level 2 charging plug in your garage. Cool right?

Thanks to its amazing features and performance, the BMW i5 has proven to be a successful electric car buy. The cabin is opulent, furnished with premium materials and cutting-edge equipment. For convenience you can use a level 2 charging plug in your garage. Cool right?
BMW i5 is a beast that can't be rivaled even among the top competitors on the market. With its premium features and unrivaled performance, I cannot ask for more. I hope they release another EV that is better than what they have right now, I want them to challenge themselves and strive to be better than before.

I couldn't believe it when I found out that BMW had the space to fit a frunk in the i4 but chose not to. It's such a missed opportunity! The undercarriage has plenty of room, even in the smaller models.

I'm still baffled as to why they didn't just add a plastic cover to create a usable frunk.

When I asked a BMW salesman about this, he gave me the most ridiculous excuse: "Our customers are expecting regular 5 series legroom, so we don't need to make it bigger." I mean, seriously? That's not a valid reason.

I have hope for the upcoming Neue Klasse models, though.

They seem to be focused on maximizing interior space while keeping the overall size smaller.

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back