Greetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the group and have just started checking out the BMW i5. It looks so comfortable and I have older family members I drive around often, so I am looking for their comfort also. I do look forward to learning more about the i5, especially from anyone that has one or has driven one.

Hey @ignition_innovator, welcome to the forum! As ab i5 owner, I can tell you it's truly a luxurious car. If you prioritize features and comfort for your family, this will be a perfect choice. Everything feels premium, especially the ride quality. However, there are a couple of minor drawbacks.

The cabin noise is a bit more noticeable than I expected for a BMW, I was hoping for near silence. Also, I had to get the climate preconditioning system replaced because it wasn't working properly. Thankfully, it's been functioning well since the replacement.

So far, those are the only issues I have with mine. Overall, it's a perfect luxury car.

Join the BMW i5 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back